Ok History sleuths, can you help me figure this one out. This is Berlin in the summer of 1945. The war in Europe is finally over and the Reich is occupied by Soviet and Allied forces. Here in the frame is the Berliner Dom, an amazing cathedral in Berlin that is still there to this day. Unless my eyes are lying it looks like there is a World War I-era British tank parked in front of it. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?!?!?!
- the-wretched-harmony likes this
- mor-gin-not-rum likes this
- grenadebaron likes this
- canadihipster likes this
- sangreaeterna reblogged this from walkingoutgermania
- cooljoe2224 reblogged this from walkingoutgermania and added:
- walkingoutgermania posted this